- I’m living in San Francisco
- I’m learning how to ride a vintage-y road/touring bike with drop-bar handles and tube shifters, and I imagine it would be a bit easier if the frame weren’t 1 cm too tall for my short self
- It appears that I’m allergic to the new residence. For lack of viable options, I’m targeting dust mites. This is slightly ironic because our landlord (landlady?) is allergic to cats, though she’s graciously allowed me to bring up the Bean.
- I’ve accepted that Brussels sprouts are not 100% vile and are, under the right circumstances, actually rather edible
- I am finally planning social events I have wanted to put together for over three years, yay!
I’m sure there’s more, but it’s all trivial. Happy December!